Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh life!

OK here is my question to you!  How do you stop your heart, mind, pussy...what the fuck ever from falling for somebody unavailable to you?   I know the human race,..we are first attracted by visual which I am sure comes from our history of the need to procreate.  I get that.  But what if you want it to stop? 

Do you stuff it?  Go along with life and just hope someday it goes away or God help you it works out?

Do you set healthy boundaries and make sure it stays platonic?  Always platonic?

Or do you stop the relationship all together?

Last time this happened to me my heart was broken!  I am in a different place now and I know I am not worth another broken heart!  I am a good person, a great catch.  Just a little distracted by something that is amazing.  


So Jessie Jo..what to do?   I think my friend said it best......go with your mind!  (Sigh)
He laughs at my pain..;)


Girls weekend this weekend.  Glad to get away to some nature and some rocking friends!

I love you rkj

J.



Spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment