Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

I deserve to be first!

Wow!!  What a weekend!  Girls weekend at the cabin.  I have never laughed so hard that my stomach hurt, cried so much that I couldn't stop, made such a fool of myself, and took such silly pics being 100% SOBER!!!  I walk away head high and then reality hits and I start judging myself. 




 
But don't get upset...that did not last long.  I hung out with the cool girls!  The ones you wish you were friends with :)  The ones that come from different backgrounds but all have the same fears and experiences.  The ones that you can trust and learn from.  The ones you don't have to hide from.  The good ones!

 
I have learned a bit about myself this weekend.  I have learned my self esteem is still really low!  I still judge myself on my appearance and by what other people think of me.  I also have a real hard time accepting compliments or people telling me I am good or wanted!  Fucks with my head!  But at  least I am aware right? 



 
I know I am worth the wait for love!  I know I am not ready!  I also know that whom ever gets me will be lucky and satisfied.  But I am not ready now!  What I am loving is the space I live in with me.  The fun me!  The crazy me!  The cool me!  Trust yourself lady! 

I am worth it!
 
Thank to Brandi for the fun fun weekend!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment