Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeling these feelings...

What is it about music?  It makes me feel safe, sad, happy, anxious, loved, lost.  Music had a huge part in my coming out and my relationship with Tree.  I loved her so deep.  So much.  I mean how could I still hear music and think of the deep feelings with her rather than the sleepless nights and the accused heart.  I miss her.  I miss her playfulness and her smile.  Her love for nature that we shared.  The great convos we had on the deck.  The beach, the woods, the summer!   Today I will sit in these feelings and just feel them.  Cause I need to grieve it sooner or later.  So today I will grieve. I will listen to music and thank my God for the time we shared.  The past is done.  Its not happening today so why act on it.  Thank you my HP for the time you gave me with Tree.  I wish her peace and love.


J.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment