Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

So its officially 2013.  If feels different.  Lighter, safer, easier, and ODD.   I like odd numbers.  Especially the number 13.  I feel good about going into this year.  My kids are older and wiser.  They are more willing and I am finding certain things I connect with them individually.  I love this. 

This year for New Years I didn't go out. I didn't get a babysitter.  I stayed home with my kids + Taye Taye.  We played board games and watched a movie.  I tried something new this year.  We got two cups.  One for all our Grateful and one for all our Regrets.
 
We took turns reading them out loud and claiming them.  When it came to a regret or negative we burnt it over a candle.  It was really awesome to hear the kids different regrets and gratefuls.  I am so proud to be their mom.  I know they will make great adults. 
 
Our Regrets!


Spent the day today at the beach.  It was cold but pretty.  Dogs love to get out and so do the kids.

Saw two bald eagles.  Good luck to us!
















Here is to a Happy 2013!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment