Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Kids...

For the record before I write this post I know that I choose to have kids.... and I do not regret that.

That being said... I am exhausted!  Taking care of their every need I sometimes forget about my own.  From the moment I conceived them they have been sucking the life out of me.  I love them all very much and am proud of them all for their individual traits.
 
I need a break!!!!

 
My birthday is this Friday.  I am turning 36.  I was thinking about spending the day with the kids.  Maybe the zoo, maybe lunch, maybe a hike.  But now I am thinking, I need a day for ME!
 
So I think I want to wake up early and go for a hike.  I don't even care if its raining at this point.
 
Then this mama is heading to my therapeutic town of PDX
 
 
If you ever read this kids, I love you very much.  Mom just needs a break.  Have fun at your dads :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment