Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beautiful Mess


I have wanted to start a blog for a while now.  I struggle with what i want my "niche" to be when it comes to blogging. 
 
 Here are my ideas:
 
1) Picture of the day ( Basically taking a photo a day and posting it based on my feelings or whatnots of the day)
 
2) Song of the day ( See above )
 
3)  A journal of sorts to go through my past struggles I.E. Marriage, Divorce, kids, coming out, therapy...etc
 
4) Letters to the ones I love..<3
 
 
 
Basically it boils down to this.  I can put them all together.  Write here and there. Shares songs and photos of the feeling of the day.  Hell I can even write letters to the ones I love... and not so much love >:)
Life isn't about always being perfect.  I will try and fail and I will learn.  And that is OK!  I mean for all know nobody but me will be reading this.  Also gives me a sense of peace to know i can leave something behind if I do ever expire before my kids or Mom or maybe one day, my partner!
 
And on that note here is a song for me.
 
Peace and Love
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment